Case: Arag has implemented the Outsourcing Payroll Service of Seresco (Spain)2nd Dec 2014
The client proposed a process of change requiring a particular focus on a payroll integration process with other applications (attendance verification, accounting etc.). In addition to this integration, it would also be necessary to computerize certain concepts, thus unburdening manual work which at the time was occupying a large part of the payroll process, such as securing procedures and regulations, which would allow for a more exhaustive and precise control of each agent to intervene in said process.
The objectives established were:
– Optimize and unify the system of Personnel Management using an outsourced service with a powerful, flexible and secure tool, so as to permit handling the personnel administration and drafting the related costs in an efficient and reliable manner.
– Integration with other tools for internal control (Attendance verification and Accounting).
– Guarantees in the implementation (Cost and Deadlines).
– Standardization of templates for data exchange.
– Computerization of processes related with the payroll process and personnel management.
– Inclusion of salary advances and expenses via the Employee Portal, so as not to lose functionality acquired from previous experiences.
– Inclusion of management of a flexible payment module via the Employee Portal.
– Regularization of accountability processes.
Level 2 Outsourcing Payroll Service
Modules implemented Milena Personnel (6 connected users) and the Employee Portal (451 users).
All the initial objectives were achieved. Furthermore, greater stability in the payroll process was reached, which unburdened a considerable amount of manual work and speeded up processes such as reviews or transferring information, based on:
– Reports customized to the needs of the client.
– A computerized transfer and accountability process of salary advances and advanced payments.
– A computerized data table of meal tickets between the payroll application and the attendance verification application.
– A computerized data table of public holidays and holiday days between the payroll application and the attendance verification application.
In the words of Antonia Belmonte, the Area Employment Manager from the ARAG HR Department, “Being able to rely on the support of the Seresco development team was extremely helpful when configuring and defining the payroll process. We are very happy to be able to work alongside such a warm and professional team of people”.
From the outset, ARAG has worked with the philosophy that all citizens should be able to defend their rights, regardless of their purchasing power. With its headquarters in Barcelona and presence across the whole of Spain, it offers its clients a network of over 1,000 lawyers with over 80 years of experience in the market of legal expenses insurance. ARAG employees strive to encounter the best solutions to its clients’ legal problems. In 2013, ARAG responded to 41,000 telephone legal queries, processed over 375,000 records and resolved 82% of the cases successfully
Latest news from around the globe
If you don’t already interact with some type of ...
It’s been a busy year for the Payroll Services A...
2018 has been a tough year when it comes to compli...
Get in Touch with Payroll Services Alliance
Save by Simplicity
Instead of having to deal with several suppliers, you can rely on one trustful partner who takes care of your entire payroll and HR at a global level.
Think Global, Act Local
Our Compliance Proof Payroll Services make sure that you are fully compliant with national and international legislation.
Use our Flexibility
Adapt your service package on an ongoing basis, according to your business needs and use our flexible volume shift when moving your business.