Last updated: July 4th, 2018
1. To which services does this Online Privacy Statement applies?
This Online Privacy Statement applies to the Payroll Services Alliance website that give access to our online services and link to this Online Privacy Statement.
For the purposes of this notice, “Payroll Services Alliance” refers to the partners of the Payroll Services Alliance being Aditro, Ascender, Ceridian, Elanor, F2A, Seresco & SD Worx.
1.2. Data Controller
The Payroll Services Alliance website that you visit is your data controller, and is as such responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information in accordance with our privacy standards, this Online Privacy Statement, as well as any applicable national laws.
2. What information do we collect from you?
2.1. Information you or your employer provide to us
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our websites, fill in a contact or download form, register for a newsletter, enroll for an event, training or webinar or when you otherwise correspond with us.
2.2. Information we automatically collect
We collect information about the device you are using when visiting our websites, portals and applications. This includes information like the type of device, operating system, version, … This information helps us to provide the best support in case of problems and support the most commonly used browsers and operating systems.
We will log user activity to timely detect unauthorized or malicious behavior such as user logon and logoff events, password resets or changes in access rights.
3. How do we use this information?
We use your personal information for different business purposes and according to different legal bases of processing including to fulfil the contract with your employer and provide you with our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to pursue our legitimate interests or based on your consent.
3.1. For the specific purpose you provided them to us
When you fill in a form to download a whitepaper, we use the information to send you an email to download the white paper or if you fill in a contact form, we use the information to provide you the answer on your question.
3.3. To personalize your experience on our website
We use your personal information to personalize our websites, portals and applications based on your usage and preferences to make sure you get a good experience.
3.4. To improve our websites
We collect aggregated analytics data of our websites, portals and applications to continuously optimize our digital platforms. We make sure that all data we collect for this purpose is anonymized.
4. How to access, control & delete your personal data?
We respect your right to access and correct your personal information and to request deletion or request restriction of our usage of your personal information as required by applicable law:•
- You have the right to know what personal information we keep
- You can request us to update your information if your personal information is incomplete or incorrect
- You can request to delete or restrict the use of your personal information
- You can object to the processing of your personal information
If you have a user account, you are able to access and change some contact and preference information yourself via our preference center or portals.
To access, control or delete other types of information, you can contact Payroll Services Alliance following the instructions in the Contact section below.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your information only as long as it relevant for our commercial and operational activities or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf.
The following criteria can influence the effective retention periods:
- How long is the personal information needed to provide our online services? This includes maintaining and improving the performance of our products, keeping our systems secure, and maintaining appropriate business records.
- Are we obliged for legal, contractual, or similar reasons to retain your personal information? Examples can include mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or personal information retained for the purposes of litigation.
- Have you provided consent for a longer retention period? If so, we will retain data in accordance with your consent.
- When we no longer need to retain your personal information, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
6. With whom do we share your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information to members of the Payroll Services Alliance (Aditro, Ascender, Ceridian, Elanor, F2A, Seresco, SD Worx) and to third parties.
We only share data with third party organizations that we engage to process information on our behalf (data processors) based on our instructions and in compliance with the applicable legislation and this Online Privacy Statement. In disclosing personal information, we will attempt to minimize the amount of personal information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose.
We will never sell or share your data with third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your consent.
We may share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request:
- to law enforcement, governmental agencies or authorized third parties in response to a verified request or legal process relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that exposes us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability.
- to third parties involved in a legal proceeding, if they provide us with a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal basis, or we otherwise believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
7. How do we protect your information?
We are committed to keeping your data safe and have employed a team of security specialists that monitor the security measures we take. We have an information security program and continuously implement and update administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. This includes safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, physical security and information access controls.
Please beware that you also should take steps to protect your personal information online. Choose a strong password and do not use the same password as you use on other sites. Do not share your password with anyone. SD Worx will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail.
Where available, do not rely only on your password and use the strong authentication mechanisms that we have put at your disposal. Also remember to sign out of the website and close your browser window when you have finished your work.
8. Changes to this Online Privacy Statement
Payroll Services Alliance reserves the right to modify this Online Privacy Statement from time to time to reflect changes in privacy practices or new privacy practices in accordance with this provision. If we make changes to this Online Privacy Statement, we will post the revised statement on our websites and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this Online Privacy Statement.
9. Escalate to the supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority when you believe that we haven’t complied with data protection laws.
Get in contact with Payroll Services Alliance.
Save by Simplicity
Instead of having to deal with several suppliers, you can rely on one trustful partner who takes care of your entire payroll and HR at a global level.
Think Global, Act Local
Our Compliance Proof Payroll Services make sure that you are fully compliant with national and international legislation.
Use our Flexibility
Adapt your service package on an ongoing basis, according to your business needs and use our flexible volume shift when moving your business.